Jan 26 2010
I recently came across a brochure for The Opera, which has to be the Rolls-Royce of all camping trailers. I suspect the pricing and some of the design elements of The Opera are likely to be viewed as over-the-top for most Coming Unmoored readers, but the interior of this little tent was too lovely not to share. Moreover, there are some clever design features which might be inspirational to other tiny house designers.
Features of this travel trailer include:
- A teak varanda
- Two electrically adjustable beds that can be combined into one
- A boiler to provide warm water
- Hot air heating
- A top loading refrigerator
- A modular outdoor kitchen including a two-ring burner, a barbecue, and cutting board
- Low-energy LED lighting
- A corian fountain with a pull-out faucet head that can be used as an outdoor shower
For additional information and photos, you can visit their website at www.yoursuiteinnature.com.